segunda-feira, 26 de setembro de 2011

Warmness on my Soul



Chapter I _ “Hello Brown Eyes”



            “God! She’s going to kill me!” I shouted while I searched through my purse trying to find my phone. I was going to dinner with my cousin and her boyfriend and apparently they had very important news to tell me. But, of course, I was late already. “Calm the fuck down! She’ll understand.” Andrea was trying to comfort me but obviously it wasn’t working. “I quit! I have to go NOW!” I finally said. I was already walking to the door when she pulled my arm. “Take this to drink at least; I don’t want you to get dehydrated until the end of the day!” Like a mother, always taking care of me… “Ok, love you.” I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and started running like crazy. I started running down the street to get o my car when from nowhere someone was in front of me and my hands and my face were now on that someone’s chest. Unfortunately so did my coffee. “Oh God! I, … Jesus! I’m so fucking clumsy! Sorry, sorry…”

“Oh, don’t worry, it’s ok”

            The minute I heard that voice I knew exactly whose it was. I could never forget that velvet voice of his. Finally I looked up at him.

“Freckles? Is it you? Oh God! Claire I missed you so fucking much!!!”

Freckles? Really? He still remembers that. He was now hugging me tight, so tight, I mean, really tight. “Brian!” I managed to say “I…can´t…breathe” He dropped me and put his hand on his head. “Ah, sorry. What are you doing here in Huntington Beach?”

“Well, I guess I moved here. Again.”

Me and my father always lived in Huntington Beach but when he died from cancer, the only family I got was my cousin, Tanya. I loved her so much already, so when I moved to her house in West Chester we became so much closer. But moving to her house also meant that I had to leave my best friends in the world and my boyfriend. I was so happy for them when they started to get recognized for their music! They were very talented then already, so the success started growing and growing. Avenged Sevenfold. We all met in school and became best friends right away. Also, Val, Michelle and I were the most hated girls on that school for hanging out with the guys all the time. Especially me, because after a couple of months of knowing them, me and Brian started dating. Yeah, I just ran into my high school sweetheart. To this day, I still don’t know what the fuck happened, but while I was moving, I lost my phone, and lost all of the possibilities to establish contact with them. And when I saw the were getting more famous each day, I guess I stopped trying to contact them. I was just a simple, orphan, kid, and I would just be a distraction on their career. Losing the guys was pretty rough, but loosing Brian was the worse. I had just lost my father, then losing my boyfriend killed me. But after some time I was fine with it. With the success they were getting he would have a lot of fish in the sea to choose. I always followed their career though. After all I was a big fan.

“Wait, you mean, you’re here for good? You’re here to stay?” his eyes were shinning and there was a hint of hope in his voice.

“Yeah, I guess. I hope so.”

“Me too.” He was serious now, looking at me with those beautiful brown eyes. They brought me up so many good memories. I was blushing now, for sure.

“We should go out! I mean, we and the guys of course. Now that you’re here we got a lot caching up to do, right?”

“Yeah, sure. Let me give you my number then.” By this time I had completely forgotten about the dinner, about my cousin and about how piss she’ll be, I forgot everything. This was too good to be true. He handed me his phone and I couldn’t help but smirk at the wallpaper.

“Who’s he?”

“She, is the best dog in the world. Pinkly. She would love to meet you.”

I laughed and gave him his phone back. Now it hit me.

“Oh God!”

“What?”

“Jesus! Brian I’m so sorry, but I’m very, very late. I have to go now!”

“Need a ride?” Always so nice to people. Still the same.

“No. Thanks, I got my car. Text me tonight ok? Bye!” I immediately started running and I could hear him laughing behind me. I looked again before entering the car only to find a smiling Brian waving at me. I waved back. On the ride to the restaurant I couldn’t help but smile. That smile faded right when I remembered I have and angry Tanya waiting for me. I’m sure hell will rise, but really I couldn’t care less, because some place on this week I’m sure I’ll have lots of fun…

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário