segunda-feira, 27 de dezembro de 2010

Jukka Hilden

You came into my life and took a place in my heart very quick, and i liked it. Now I don't want you to leave. I just want you to stay with me (even if it's just in my imagination), stay with me for ever and make me laugh as you do so well with your stupid jokes or your funny way to see life without fearing itor even with your funny english accent. You taught me that life it's to short to have fear and to think about the things you do. As a good friend of ours says: In the end you don't want to regret the things you dind't do but about the things you did do.
J* has now become my favourite letter. The one with the most important meaning.
"*Live hard live your dream*"



Rakastan sinua jukka, ja joskus kaipaan sinua mutta en koskaan unohda sinua.


P.S.-I want our babies to have your eyes and I want them to use your beanies.

Um comentário:

  1. Entao é pq nao valeu a pena. Quando tiveres que ter assim alguem, aparecerá do nada. Porque tudo que tem que acontecer tem muita força :) Um grande beijinho, M.

    ResponderExcluir